Film Fest: Tears of a Clone
Film Fest: Tears of a Clone is the fourth episode of Clone High. It was written by Erica Rivinoja and originally aired on Sunday, November 17th 2002.
The school holds a film fest and Joan, Gandhi, Abe, George Washington Carver, JFK and Cleo all submit films. Meanwhile, Scudworth gets ready for the Board of Shadowy Figures to come to dinner.
- Abe Lincoln
- Joan of Arc
- Principal Scudworth
- Mr. Butlertron
- The Secret Board of Shadowy Figures
- George Washington Carver
- Thomas Edison
- Genghis Khan
- Julius Caesar
- Van Gogh
- Mr. Sheepman
- Catherine the Great
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- Frank Sinatra
- John Belushi
- Dean Martin
- Ang Lee
- Sigmund Freud
- Brontë sisters (Cameo)
- Marie Curie (Cameo)
- Nostradamus (Cameo)
- Elvis Twins (Cameo)
- Adolf Hitler (Cameo)
- Confucius (Cameo)
- Nostradamus (Cameo)
- George Washington (Cameo)
- Karen Carpenter (Mentioned)
- Andy Warhol (Mentioned)
- Mother Teresa (Mentioned)
- A brass instrumental of the theme song, played as background music during the Big Cross Country Meet.
- It's first seen that Abe and JFK are members of the track team and Cleo is a cheerleader.
- Mr. Sheepman makes an oddly specific remark, claiming that between 10:00 and 10:15, he unleashes his anger on a pillow that looks like his father.
- It's learned that Joan makes independent movies. But she prefers to call them "experimental art films".
- Principal Scudworth's house is seen for the first time.
- Principal Scudworth reveals to have gone to ASU College.
- List of movies and their directors:
- Judging by the critical reception of the only three films that were shown, it's most likely that Black and Tan won, getting a rousing cheer from the audience. The Truth Wears Sideburns came in second, but only because a mildly enlightened "huh" from the audience was enough to outrank the sheer boredom and lack of interest in the losing film, "It Takes a Hero".
- Cleo and JFK are still not on good terms, after breaking up in the last episode.
- Principal Scudworth likes Olive Garden, because it feels like he's eating in a stereotypical Italian's kitchen.
- JFK refers to his couch as the "Casting Couch", in reference to a video trend, made mostly popular on PornHub, where amateur girls sit on a couch, interviewing to be porn stars, and then prove their skills by having sex with the interviewer. This is pretty much the same thing JFK was doing for his "movie", which very well could have been a porno.
- Cleo promises that her movie will involve a soundtrack from SmashMouth.
- Cleopatra's movie and the production that goes into it, is a reference to a scrapped Angelina Jolie movie that was never finished, due to Angelina having a "falling out" with her director, Ang Lee.  Here, Cleo is a stand in for Angelina, while Ang Lee is featured as the real director and Cleo acts like a spoiled brat, acting unnecessarily rude to Ang. Only difference is, here, he tolerates it and goes through with the film.
- Shadowy Figure tells Scudworth, that he's walking on "Karen Carpenter thin ice". This is a reference to Karen Carpenter becoming an anorexic.