Carl is a tough, burly man, who doesn't approve of JFK's heterosexuality, while Wally is more dainty and maternal and plays the good cop to Carl's bad cop, being more tolerant and accepting of JFK's sexual orientation, though he still believes what he does is a choice.
- Escape to Beer Mountain: A Rope of Sand
- Episode Two: Election Blu-Galoo
- Homecoming: A Shot in D'Arc
- Snowflake Day: A Very Special Holiday Special
- Since they're a same-sex couple, it's possible their main reason for becoming foster parents of a genetic clone, is so that they could have a child.